SEM and SEO tips:
- Invest in Google Ads when it’s hard to rank organically for certain keywords.
- Invest in SEO to increase ranking on easy long tail keywords and reduce cost on Google Ads for high cost-per-click keywords.
- Content plays a huge role in ranking those long tail keywords, try to create blog posts or pages that match your potential clients’ search intent.
- Hunt for low-competition keywords and focus on niche topics.
- Update pages with content that gets you traffic from irrelevant keywords, remove pages, posts or keywords that don’t match with search intent.
- Focus on keywords that don’t generate Google Ads from competitors.
- Always research a keyword before developing content, you don’t need to waste time competing with massive websites.
Need help with Google Ads, SEO content (or on-page SEO)?
Get in touch.