Spent two days analysing around 50 similar websites using an SEO tool and I can summarise below what caught my attention:
- There was a website which had 3,700+ organic keywords, while others were hardly averaging 500 keywords.
- Traffic is crazy, for a B2B company. Why 3,700+ keywords?
- They wrote hundreds of content pages with excellent structure, categorisation and internal linking.
- If you don’t write content regularly on your website, SEO will struggle.
- Domains which were registered more than 15 years ago got the highest ranking.
- Time builds the domain authority of a website.
- Companies which offer many services and are all over the place struggled the most with ranking.
SEO should guide your business, narrow down your services, and drive opportunities.